My afternoon train reading:
• Did One Of Jamie Dimon’s Traders Betray Him & Cost The Firm Billions In Losses? (Zero Hedge)
• The Asymmetric Recovery (Economix)
• What to do about debt (Reuters) see also Europe’s debtors must pawn their gold for Eurobond Redemption (Telegraph)
• Sorkin’s Glass-Steagall “straw man” (Columbia Journalism Review)
• True Out-of-Sample Test of “Best” Technical Trading Rules (CXO Advisory)
• Mischiefs Of Faction‘s Inaugural Post
• Julian Assange loses extradition case – live coverage (Guardian)
• Tech Suits Endanger Innovation (NYT) see also Facebook is hiring Apple iPhone hardware and software engineers to build its own phone (9To5MAC)
• The Beach Boys’ Crazy Summer (The Daily Beast)
• My bad: Roger Ailes, head of Fox News, made up a story about his victimization by the New York Times. (Quote and Comment) Really — that was, in fact, my bad.
What are your reading?
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: