Early morning Memorial Day readings:
• For Tech Start-Ups, New York Has Increasing Allure (NYT)
• Capital is leaving Europe… (FT Alphaville)
• Dirty Dozen Revisited (The Street)
• Real Estate: The Great Lie (The Buttonwood Tree) see also Principal Reductions Won’t Solve the Mortgage Mess (Bloomberg)
• Public Pensions Faulted for Bets on Rosy Returns (NYT)
• Marc Andreessen, The Man Who Makes the Future: (Wired)
• How Can We Cope with the Dirty Water from Fracking? (Scientific American)
• Same-Sex Marriage Support Shows Pace of Social Change Accelerating (NYT)
• Infographic: A Fast Food Burger Is 3 Times Larger Now Than in the 1950s (The Atlantic)
• Unprecedented Maya Mural Found, Contradicts 2012 “Doomsday” Myth (National Geographic) see also Oldest known Maya calendar found in Guatemala (LA Times)
Who are you remembering today?
Will Truckers Ditch Diesel?
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: