Sunday morning reads:
• The presidential debate myth: not the ‘game-changer’ you might think (Guardian) see also Before Debate, Tough Crowds at the Practice (NYT)
• How BofA was forced to settle $2.43 bln Merrill class action (Reuters)
• The Future According to Dividends, Through 2013-Q3 (Political Calculations) see also Beware All Those Buybacks (WSJ)
• Sommers: As Money Pours Down, It’s No Wonder That Stocks Are Up (NYT)
• What Makes Google’s Maps So Good (NYT) see also Google Pounces on Apple Map Problems (WSJ)
• Life Under Romneycare (Esquire)
• Leonhardt: Obamanomics: A Counterhistory (NYT) see also The Great Disconnect (NYT)
• Lanny Breuer Admits That Economists Have Convinced Him Not to Indict Corporations (Empty Wheel)
• Bankrupt Cities, Municipalities List and Map (Governing,com)
• Konczal: Four Histories of the Right’s 47% Theory (Next New Deal)
What are you reading?
Are Individual investors Smarter Than You Think?