My post Fed afternoon train reading:
• Real Time Economics twofer:
…..-Economists React: ‘Bold Shift’ in Fed Policy (Real Time Economics)
…..-Fed All In for as Long as It Takes (Real Time Economics)
• Gold Bugs Rejoice: QE3 Is Here! (MarketBeat)
• Fed acted because Congress is lame (CNN/Money) see also Is the Federal Reserve running out of ammo? (Bond Vigilantes)• Manhattan Apartment Vacancies Climb as Rents Reach Record (Bloomberg)
• This Recovery is Different (Project Syndicate)
• Let’s Be Honest: No One Is Closing Tax Loopholes (Reason)
• SEALs’ Cover Story if Bin Laden Raid Went Bad: Downed Drone (Wired)
• Apple’s Latest iPhone Set to Become Best-Selling Gadget (Bloomberg)
• Woodward book chronicles Obama’s fiscal policy battle with congressional Republicans (Washington Post)
• Breaking: ‘The Office’ to end this season (The Vote)
What are you reading?
What Happened Last Time?
Source: The Reformed Broker
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: