S&P/Case-Shiller1 Home Price Indices (data through March 2013) shows:
• All three composites posted double-digit annual increases.
• The 10-City and 20-City Composites increased by 10.3% and 10.9% in the year to March with the national composite rising by 10.2% in the last four quarters.
• All 20 cities posted positive year-over-year growth.
• In the first quarter of 2013, the national composite rose by 1.2%. On a monthly basis, the 10- and 20-City
Composites both posted increases of 1.4%.
• Charlotte, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle and Tampa were the five MSAs to record their largest month-over-month gains in over seven years.
More charts below
Dave Guarino and David Blitzer
S&P Dow Jones Indices, May 28, 2013