My afternoon train reads:
• The Rally in Three Charts (Hint: It’s Not All About the Fed) (Moneybeat)
• Santoli: ‘New Abnormal’ Is the New ‘New Normal’ – but What Is It? (Yahoo Finance)
• The central bank (communications) bubble (FT Alphaville) see also Inflation Continues to Undershoot Fed Target (Real Time Economics)
• Tokyo Shares Get a Second Look (WSJ)
• Not Even ‘Googling’ Your Financial Advisor, Seriously? (CNBC)
• Hospital CEO Bonuses Reward Volume and Growth (ABC) see also The Further Adventures of the Free Market (Esquire)
• 7 Important Examples of How Markets Can Fail (Fiscal Times)
• Bartlett: How the Revival of Postwar Germany Began (Economix)
• Are Bigger Universities Better? (priceonomics)
• Gagged by Big Ag (Mother Jones)
What are you reading?
Will Home Prices Be Constrained by Stagnant Incomes?
Source: Real Time Economics