My morning reads:
• The odds of who will be Next Chairperson of the US Federal Reserve (Paddy Power) see also Jon Hilsenrath Is Not Who You Think He Is (Business Insider)
• Bond Investors Can Run, but They Can’t Hide (Moneybeat)
• The rich blow their money on hedge funds, instead of lottery tickets (The Atlantic) see also Hedge Funds Are for Suckers (Businessweek)
• In Defense of Concentrated Portfolios (Aleph Blog)
• Why John Maynard Keynes Supported the New Deal (Echoes)
• Bruising Quarter for Bond Fund Managers (WSJ) but see Stocks Embark on a Summer of Love (WSJ)
• SEC Lifts Ban on Hedge Fund Advertising. Hilarity Ensues (Businessweek)
• How to Profit from the Shiller Cape Ratio (A Dash of Insight) see also Big Names, Big Market Calls (A Dash of Insight)
• The Dropbox Opportunity (Stratechery)
What are you reading?
Price discounts the news
Source: Charts etc.