My afternoon train reads:
• Chase, Once Considered “The Good Bank,” Is About to Pay Another Massive Settlement (Taibblog)
• Does Fed “Tapering” Represent Fed Tightening? (Econtrarian)
• Close to Retiring? Uh-Oh, So is Your Financial Adviser (Time)
• A Dozen Things I’ve Learned About Investing from Daniel Kahneman (25iq)
• Larry Summers’s Billion-Dollar Bad Bet at Harvard (Ticker)
• Shiller: Bubbles Forever (Project-Syndicate)
• Setting the Baseline for a Better Housing Affordability Index (Political Calculations)
• Facebook’s Surprising Dependency on Premium Content Creators (Digital Quarters)
• 13 Sites For Creative Inspiration (dustn.tv)
• Why Do We All Think We’re Above Average? (priceonomics)
What are you reading?
Have Bonds Bottomed?
Source: Mebane Faber
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: