My afternoon train reading:
• Danger of the Post-Crisis Mentality (Physician’s Money Digest) see also Stock market’s frothy valuations are still far from tech-boom extremes (MarketWatch)
• NYC Property Tax Change Seen Yielding $4 Billion Windfall (Bloomberg)
• How America’s internet can become the fastest on Earth (The Week)
• Wealth Inequality and Stock Market Gains (House of Debt) but see Banks shedding asset management businesses (Sober Look)
• Bubble Watch: Growth Is Good (FT Alphaville)
• This is what a job in the U.S.’ new manufacturing industry looks like (Washington Post)
• Ted Cruz: Global warming not supported by data (CNN)
• Why the political fight over same sex marriage is over, in 1 chart (The Fix)
• 50 Things That Turn 50 in 2014 (Mental Floss)
• The complete guide to listening to music at work (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Who Owns Financial Assets in the United States?
Source: House of Debt
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: