My afternoon train reads:
• Global Central Bank Focus: The Great Escape (PIMCO)
• Mario Gabelli on His Botched Google Bid and the Beauty of Compound Interest (Bloomberg)
• What Would Jim Lebenthal Say? (The Woman’s Investment Bible)
• Can Wall Street and Main Street Stay Aligned? (Bloomberg View) see also Paul Krugman: Recovery at Last? (NY Times)
• Swedroe: Passive Investing’s Foundations (ETF.com)
• Dealbook’s Dishonest Salvo Over an Unqualified Nominee for Treasury Post (Naked Capitalism)
• Start Worrying About Your Tap Water (Bloomberg)
• Crumbling infrastructure is a sign of lost collective faith (FT)
• WTF?! Porsche Sells Out of $310,000 Panamera Exclusive in 48 Hours (Bold Ride)
• Rohinni’s Lightpaper Is Incredibly Thin, And Printable (Co.Labs)
What are you reading?
Will Cheap Oil Lead to Big Mergers?