The news flow never stops, and neither do we: Our hand curated morning train reads:
• Drinking Through A Diversity Hangover: What if investors don’t want diversity in asset management? (CIO)
• Things People Say During a Bull Market (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also How I learned to stop worrying and love the missing CapEx (Humble Student of the Markets)
• Millennials Are Moving Out of Basements and Into Apartments (Bloomberg) but see also Homeownership Rate Is Now the Lowest Since 1989, But There’s a Silver Lining (Real Time Economics)
• The supervillain’s guide to saving the internet (Fredrik deBoer)
• NFL Gives Up Tax Break to Keep Its Secrets (BV) see also NFL Will End Its Tax-Exempt Status, Goodell Tells Owners (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?