Its mid-week already, and your 3 (4?) day weekend is almost here. Until then, we have your fire-roasted morning train reads:
• Is This the Top? (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also BAML: Investors Are Cooling on U.S. Equities (MoneyBeat)
• Act Local, Solve Global: The $5.3 Trillion Energy Subsidy Problem (IMF Direct)
• Apartments: Supply and Demand (Calculated Risk) see also Why New Homes Have Become More Expensive: They’re Much Bigger (Real Time Economics)
• The Priceless Art of Not Caring (Motley Fool)
• David Letterman retires: Here’s the most important thing that happened each year of his career (Washington Post) see also 23 Things That David Letterman Invented (Mental Floss)
What are you reading?