Well, the day is finally here, and quite frankly, I find the whole Will They Wont They thingie reminiscent of a bad RomCom. Instead, try some of our fresh brewed, full bodied morning train reads:
• Failure of the BRICS reveals the folly of snazzy acronyms (Telegraph)
• Macro events, early sixties and seventies, make today’s noise level in the market look like a kindergartener at play after nap time (Forbes) see also Too Many Maybes (Irrelevant Investor)
• Not All Interest Rates Are Created Equal (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• The proper response to a sovereign downgrade by a major credit rater is: “Who cares?” (BV)
• Why the Arctic’s Big Mosquito Problem Is Getting a Lot Worse (National Geographic)
Jim never has a second cup at home . . .