Last night’s debate winner was Marco Rubio . . . everyone else wins with our morning train reads:
• Duy: December Still Very Much A Live Meeting (economistsview)
• Investing is not easy. The old guard just makes it harder. (Lindzon)
• Ted Cruz’s best moment of the debate was also completely wrong (Vox) see also Yeah, Jeb Bush Is Probably Toast (fivethirtyeight)
• Apple TV: Everything We Know (MacRumors) see also Apple TV Review: A Giant iPhone for Your Living Room (WSJ)
• The Tantalizing Links between Gut Microbes and the Brain (Scientific American)
Happy Birthday Internet! Today in 1969, ARPANET went live between UCLA & Stanford Research Institute.