Back in NY and ready to jump right into the fray with out hand-curated, morning train reads:
• Why Due Diligence Is Broken, and How 18 CIOs Would Fix It (CIO)
• The Discovery of Statistical Regression (Pricenomics) see also Playing the Probabilities (Wealth of Common Sense)
• The Uberization of Money (WSJ)
• Human Cost Rises as Old Bridges, Dams and Roads Go Unrepaired (NYT)
• Maybe Financial Markets Have Been Wrong All Along (Bloomberg View)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview with Jeff Maggioncalda of Financial Engines.