Welcome back to what looks like a significant week. Let;s get you ready for the Fed with our hand curated morning train reads:
• Misbehaving Markets Seen No Barrier This Time to Unstoppable Fed (Bloomberg) see also The challenges of central bank divergence: The US is years ahead of the EU in recovery and so at a different stage of the monetary policy cycle (FT)
• Technology is advancing so fast that traditional economic metrics haven’t kept up (Blackrock)
• The Legal Argument for Daily Fantasy Proves It’s a Racket (Time)
• How the Economy Helps Trump: Despite steady recovery, too many Americans feel like they’re on the outside looking in. (Politico) see also The real reasons Donald Trump’s so popular — for people totally confused by it (Washington Post)
• Playboy Interview: Frank Sinatra (Longform)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview today with Jazz guitarist and singer John Pizzarelli.