My end of a wild week, morning train reads:
• Activists Beware: Huge Investors Debut New Long-Term Index, allocating $2 billion in index tracking shares of those with along-term focus (WSJ) but see How Wall Street Finds New Ways to Sell Old, Opaque Products to Retail Investors (Bloomberg)
• Don’t Mock the Apple Watch (Gadfly)
• Generation Uphill: The millennials are the brainiest, best-educated generation ever. Yet their elders often stop them from reaching their full potential, argues Robert Guest (The Economist)
• To be among the wealthiest half of the world last year, an adult needed to own only $3,210 in net assets (WaPo)
• Is There Another Planet Lurking in the Depths of the Outer Solar System? (Slate)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Dan Biederman of the Bryant Park Corporation and Biederman Ventures.