My two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Everyone is a Closet Technician (Reformed Broker)
• Stock Market Sell-Offs Without a Recession (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also The Great Myths of Investing (Above the Market)
• Strategists: full of bull (Statistical Ideas)
• Why Bond Funds Failed in 2015 (Barron’s) see also Junk Bonds Go Sour, but the Question Is How Sour (NYT)
• Secrets of the MIT Poker Course (Mental Floss)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with fiduciary expert andWestern Kentucky University Professor Ron Rhoades.