Quite a week — finish it strong with the finest morning train reads int he land:
• Gurley: 2015 Was Peak Unicorn (Above the Crowd)
• Why the S.E.C. Didn’t Hit Goldman Sachs Harder (New Yorker) see also Why I Blew the Whistle on the SEC Investigation of Goldman Sachs (Watch the Circus)
• Your Email Marketing Sucks (The Big Picture)
• Canada to introduce legislation in 2017 to legalize sale of marijuana (Washington Post) see also Ten Quick Thoughts About Pot (Medium)
• 24 Outrageous Prince Stories (Vulture) see also Prince’s 40 Biggest Billboard Hits (Billboard)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Dr. Robert Johnson, President of the American College of Financial Services, and previously a senior member of the CFA Institute, where he made the CFA Level 1-3 Exams what they are today.