Interesting primary yesterday, moving us (blessedly) closer to the end of the interminable campaign. Oh, and our morning train reads:
• America’s Top 30 Boom Towns of 2016 Revealed (World Property Journal) but see What Makes Housing Too Expensive (Bloomberg View)
• Bill Gates: America’s secret weapon (Reuters)
• How Cheap Can Electric Vehicles Get? (Ramez Naam)
• Sean Parker, Silicon Valley’s bad boy genius, wants to kick the *!$% out of cancer (Washington Post)
• The Science behind the DEA’s Long War on Marijuana: Experts say listing cannabis among the world’s deadliest drugs ignores decades of scientific and medical data. (Scientific American)
What are you reading?