Welcome to the monkey house, and our morning train reads:
• Was That A Bear Market And Is It Over? (Irrelevant Investor)
• This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• Consistently Successful Active Managers Are ‘Rarer Than Rare’ (McLean)
• Are You Successful? If So, You’ve Already Won the Lottery (The Upshot) but see Money Doesn’t Buy as Long a Life as It Used To (BloombergView)
• The TSA is a waste of money that doesn’t save lives and might actually cost them (Vox)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Jeff DeGraaf of Renaissance Macro.