Well, THAT was fun. So are my morning train reads:
• The Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Guide to Trading on Inside Information (Businessweek)
• Silicon Valley: Hippies who dig capitalism and science (AEI) see also What’s driving Silicon Valley to become ‘radicalized’ (Washington Post)
• How Return Assumptions Affect Investor Behavior (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also How to Fail Well (The Motley Fool)
• Are Corporate Inversions Good for Shareholders? (CLS Blue Sky Blog)
• Clinton has a new weapon against Trump: Elizabeth Warren (Washington Post)
What are you reading?