My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• “I Don’t Know” (Bilello) see also The Academic Finance Papers That Changed My Mind (Alpha Architect)
• How Epic Fortunes Were Created During the California Gold Rush (Priceonomics)
• Underperforming fund managers seem to dodge Darwinian capitalism (FT) but see also Hedge funds to investors: give us permanent capital, please (FT)
• The complete timeline to self-driving cars Self-driving cars are coming. The question is when and how. (Re/Code)
• Wait! What? Trump Only Makes $500k a Year? (Talking Points Memo) see also Trump qualified for a tax break for New Yorkers making $500K or less (Crain’s New York)
What are you reading?