We do live in interesting times; make them even more interesting with our morning train reads:
• The Value of Active Management: A Journey Into Indexville (Philosophical Economics) see also Eager to Be Wrong (Farnam Street)
• This cartoon explains how the rich got rich and the poor got poor (Vox)
• Lessons From Losing Big (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also The Hidden Danger of Being Risk-Averse (Harvard Business Review)
• The Most Important Investors Of All Time (The Irrelevant Investor)
• Cranky young sun could have kickstarted life on Earth (New Scientist)
What are you reading?