Midweek, and things keep getting weirder. Start your day off right with our morning train reads:
• Proof: Investors Are Their Own Worst Enemy (Forbes)
• Financial markets are begging the US, Europe, and Japan to run bigger deficits (Vox)
• More Evidence That the Job Market Is Tightening and Wages Are Headed Higher (Bloomberg) but see This Job Market Slump Started a While Ago (Bloomberg View)
• Inside the underground economy propping up New York City’s food carts (Crain’s New York)
• Americans Give More Than $1B To Charity Every Day (Consumerist)
What are you reading?