Our artisanal, Brexit-free morning train reads:
• Hedge Fund Fee Structure Consumes 80% of Alpha (AllAboutAlpha) see also Unquantifiable Risk (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• 1969 Buffett: Going Out On Top (Irrelevant Investor)
• Not Just the 1%: The Upper Middle Class Is Larger and Richer Than Ever (Real Time Economics) see also There’s Great News on Inequality and Poverty (Bloomberg View)
• Why Chicago is flourishing and dying at the same time (Crain’s Chicago)
• Mark Cuban Doubts Donald Trump is Really a Billionaire (Vanity Fair) see also Trump’s campaign cycles $6 million into Trump companies (AP)
What are you reading?