Well, that was weird. For a palate cleanser, try some unified morning train reads:
• There’s Probably Nothing That Will Change Clinton Or Trump Supporters’ Minds (FiveThirtyEight)
• Dumb Alpha: Trailing or Forward Earnings? (CFA Institute) see also Separating Decisions (The Irrelevant Investor)
• Read some history before screaming US stocks are in a bubble (FT)
• What’s (Still) Wrong with Executive Compensation in America (JSTOR) see also How Companies Can Avoid Getting Left Behind in the Talent Wars (Strategy+Business)
• Grid hack exposes troubling security gaps for local utilities (E&E)
What are you reading?