We have an official GOP nominee — and the world’s best morning train reads:
• Dollar Shave Club and the Disruption of Everything (Stratechery)
• We’ve Just Witnessed One of the Least Volatile Economic Recoveries on Record (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also A Little-Noticed Kink in Smart-Beta ETFs Might Blindside Buyers (Bloomberg)
• Microsoft’s Bing Isn’t a Joke Anymore (Gadfly)
• You can make statistics say whatever you want (Speculative Investor) see also Why Does Crime Feel Exponentially Higher, When It’s Materially Lower? (EconomPic)
• Live, From Cleveland! Late-Night Comics Stake Their Turf at Conventions (NYT)
What are you reading?