My back in the saddle, early morning train reads:
• Solar System: Can Tesla go from sexy car company to clean energy empire? (L.A. Times)
• The (Corporate) Audacity Of Copying (Technology) Well (Stratechery)
• Intellectuals Are Freaks: Why professors, pundits, and policy wonks misunderstand the world (Smart Set)
• Why Are the Odds Against Trump? Because of These Trends in Voter Turnout (Priceonomics)
• Science reveals how to take the perfect vacation (TechInsider)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Danny Kahneman, behavioral & cognitive psychologist, author of Thinking Fast & Slow, and winner of the 2002 Nobel prize for economics.