Is it hot in here, or is it just me? No matter, cool off with our AC-powered morning train reads:
• Clinton and Trump Both Embrace Keynesianism (Barron’s)
• How Ronald Reagan zapped a recession with massive government spending (TheWeek) see also Making America’s debt great again (Brookings)
• Virtu Never Loses (Well, Almost Never) (Bloomberg)
• Margin of Danger: When you don’t know what you don’t know. (Medium) but see Things I’m Pretty Sure About (Motley Fool)
• A massive new study debunks a widespread theory for Donald Trump’s success (Wonkblog)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Michael Mauboussin, head of Global Financial Strategies at Credit Suisse, adjunct professor at Columbia University’s school of business, and author of Untangling Luck and Skill in Sports, Business and Investing.