My morning vacay reads:
• Are Index Funds Eating the World? (MoneyBeat) see also One Million Market Beaters (Irrelevant Investor)
• Maybe We Clamped Down Too Hard on Finance (Bloomberg View)
• How to Lie With Fed Statistics (Wealth of Common Sense)
• McMansions Define Ugly in a New Way: They’re a Bad Investment (Pursuits)
• An Exoplanet Too Far (The New Yorker) see also Just 4.2 light-years away, scientists spot a rocky, Earth-like planet that could have liquid water (LA Times)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!