My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Can it be rational to overweight very unlikely events? Why this behavioral bias might actually be a canny evolutionary strategy (AEA)
• Startups Shake Up 401(k) Arena: Disruption is coming to the 401(k) industry. (WSJ) see also Why Your 401(k) Is Not Safe At Home (WSJ)
• Lies Investors Believe (A Teachable Moment)
• Are voting machines the next target of Russian hacking? One security expert thinks so. (Re/code)
• That Crime Wave You’re Hearing About? Try to Find It (Bloomberg View) see also Soaring Crime, Bad Loans and Misleading Numbers (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?