Halfway through the week! Make the flipturn with our morning train reads:
• Why the Most Important Driver of the U.S. Recovery Is Still Intact (Bloomberg) but see Twelve Charts That Show a Massive Divide in How Americans See the Economy (Bloomberg)
• 5 Reasons Why You’re Bad at Investing (US News)
• The Illusion of Lagging Productivity (Bloomberg View)
• Eleven Reasons To Be Excited About The Future of Technology (Medium)
• These Louisiana politicians are demanding flood aid, but voted against Sandy relief (LA Times)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: