Happy 50th Star Trek anniversary. Celebrate, with our morning train reads:
• Forty years of indexing: from folly to fear (Abnormal Returns)
• Small Comfort for Battered Stock Pickers (WSJ) but see Humility, With A Touch Of Awe (Teachable Moment)
• Housel: When You Change the World and No One Notices (Collaborative Fund)
• Can trivia help us to be less ignorant of our own ignorance? (FT) see also Why We Do Stupid Things (Quick and Dirty Tips)
• Jupiter, the (Surprising and Weird) King of the Planets (Slate)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!