My Two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Swedroe: Ignore Forecasts—They’re Usually Wrong (ETF.com)
• The Volatility of Active Management (S&P Dow Jones Indices) see also Bogle Says Index Investing Is No Threat to Market Efficiency (Bloomberg)
• America’s Monopoly Problem: How big business jammed the wheels of innovation (Atlantic)
• Donald Trump gave an interview this morning that should be shocking — but we’re numb (Vox) see also Trump’s Shifting Words on Interest Rates and Janet Yellen (Real Time Economics)
• Inside the Mind of the Undecided Voter (GQ)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!