Our cage free organic two-fer Tuesday, morning train reads:
• The iPhone’s new chip should worry Intel (The Verge) see also Rush to Take Advantage of a Dull iPhone Started Samsung’s Battery Crisis (Bloomberg)
• Uber investors aren’t paying for innovation anymore (Quartz)
• The state of macroeconomics is not good (Washington Post) see also Overcapacity (Macro-Man)
• Price Gouging and the Dangerous New Breed of Pharma Companies (HBR)
• Why does Bill Murray have no friends? (ShortList)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!