My mid-week morning train reads:
• China’s Ambitious Plan to Make the Yuan the World’s Go-To Currency (Bloomberg)
• For Profit Colleges: The Industry That Was Crushed By Obama (Buzzfeed)
• The Penny Stock Chronicles — An Investigative Series (The Intercept)
• We went to China’s Silicon Valley to see the front lines of the robot wars (The Verge)
• Now — And The Physics Of Time (NPR)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: