• Investment Management vs. Financial Advice (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Brad Katsuyama Q&A: ‘I Don’t Think We Would Have Survived If It Was Just Hype’ (Bloomberg Markets) see also Masters in Business: Brad Katsuyama (Bloomberg View)
• This Is The Best News About Wage Growth In A Year (But Markets Won’t Love It) (Investor’s Business Daily)
• Can building luxury condos fix the affordable housing crisis? (Curbed)
• How Donald Trump supporters attack Jewish journalists (Newsweek) see also In a Time of Trump, Millennial Jews Awaken to Anti-Semitism (Politico)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Arun Sundararajan, professor at NYU’s Stern School of Business, and author of The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!