You made it to the end of the week — now finish strong with our morning train reads:
• Making Billions With One Belief: The Markets Can’t Be Beat (Wall Street Journal)
• Why are investors paying millions to bet against Tesla? (Vice)
• The West Is Burning, And Climate Change Is Partly To Blame (FiveThirtyEight)
• The greatest role of Bill Murray’s life has been playing Bill Murray (Washington Post) see also I tried to reach Bill Murray for weeks. Here’s what happened when he finally called me back. (Washington Post)
• Everything You Need to Know About Ski Season (Bloomberg)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!