My Jewish New Year morning
• How Donald Trump Turned the Tax Code Into a Giant Tax Shelter (New York Times)
• The Difference Between a Bubble and a Cycle (Collaborative Fund)
• Is The Yield Curve Flattening? Does It Even Matter? (Capital Spectator)
• The Art Is Not in Making Money, But in Keeping It (Teachable Moment)
• Inside Apple Music’s Second Act: A year into its battle for users — and the trust of record labels — on what’s working, what’s not, and its controversial plan to shape the industry’s future. (Buzzfeed)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Chris Ventresca, Global Co-Head of Mergers & Acquisitions at J.P. Morgan. and Elizabeth Myers, Head of the Global Equity Capital Markets.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!