15 days to go! Start your week right with our morning train reads:
• Here’s how Yale’s endowment left its Ivy League rivals behind (Marketwatch)
• It’s the demography, stupid! (Financial Times)
• The Weird Economics Of Ikea (fivethirtyeight)
• Resurgent press corps needs a new business model (Washington Post)
• How Russia Pulled Off the Biggest Election Hack in U.S. History (Esquire)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Bill McNabb, CEO and chairman of the Vanguard Group, which now manages $4 trillion.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!