My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Millennials aren’t big spenders or risk takers, and that’s going to reshape the economy (LA Times)
• My First Gulfstream: A top entrepreneur joins the elite fraternity of private-jet owners. Sixteen months, $12 million, and thousands of F.A.A. regulations later, he assesses the ride. (Vanity Fair)
• Google and the Limits of Strategy (Stratechery)
• Seth Meyers needed to find his place in late night. Then Donald Trump ran for president. (Washington Post) see also Letterman Has No Love for ‘Damaged’ Trump (New York Times)
• Would You Vote for Someone Who Thinks the Earth Is Flat? (Slate)
What are you reading?