My two for Tuesday morning train reads:
• The Biggest Money Mistakes We Make—Decade by Decade (Wall Street Journal)
• The Art of Doing Nothing (awealthofcommonsense) see also How successful people work less—and get more done (Quartz)
• What do financial markets think of the 2016 election? (Brookings) see also Brits Start to Count the Cost of Brexit (Bloomberg View)
• The Fatal Mistake That Doomed Samsung’s Galaxy Note (WSJ) see also Microsoft’s tablet deal with the NFL has been a disaster (Yahoo Finance)
• I am Elon Musk, ask me anything about becoming a spacefaring civ! (Reddit)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!