My morning train reads:
• Textbook Performance Chase (awealthofcommonsense)
• BlackRock: Climate change is going to move a huge amount of money and not enough people are paying attention (Business Insider)
• Start Now (Reformed Broker)
• Liar, Liar: How the Brain Adapts to Telling Tall Tales (Scientific American) see also The Twisted Psychology of Political Supporters (Inquisitr News)
• Nov 9: You’ll Likely Be Reading One Of These 5 Articles The Day After The Election (fivethirtyeight)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!