My easy like Sunday morning train reads:
• Death of the Stock Split: It’s Value Not Price That Matters (MoneyBeat)
• Pension Funds’ Liquid Gold (Bloomberg Gadfly)
• Smart beta: an investment strategy that risks eating itself (FT)
• Just as you suspected all along: Firing middle managers is good for business (Salon)
• Timing “Smart Beta” Strategies? Of Course! Buy Low, Sell High! (Research Affiliates)
• Post Debate update:
……–Conservative WSJ OpEd page urges against voting for Trump: Hillary-Hatred Derangement Syndrome (WSJ)
……-Donald Trump Is a Useful Idiot for Dangerous People (New Republic)
• Body Cameras Are Betraying Their Promise: They’re not transparent. They’re not independent. They’re not even turned on when they should be. (The Atlantic)
• Vast Pile of Plant Skeletons Hides in the Great Barrier Reef (Scientific American)
• Why is God punishing Evangelicals ? (NYT)
• How Lamar Jackson has taken the college football world by storm (ESPN)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Chris Ventresca, Global Co-Head of Mergers & Acquisitions at J.P. Morgan. and Elizabeth Myers, Head of the Global Equity Capital Markets.
Electric car sales and market share in selected countries/regions
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!