My easy-like Sunday morning reads:
• Pizza, the unsung agent of the robot revolution: An inside look at the robots taking over Amazon, DHL, Ocado, Mercedes… and Domino’s? (Ars Technica)
• A Whistle Was Blown on ITT; 17 Years Later, It Collapsed (New York Times)
• This finance major wanted to get rich so he went into sales — and became a Salesforce legend (Business Insider)
• Hedge Funds Search for Their Real Killers (AQR)
• America’s Middle-class Meltdown: Core shrinks to half of US homes (FT)
• DOJ planning to sue Moody’s over crisis-era mortgage bond ratings (Housing Wire)
• Legal weed could pass in all nine states voting on it this November (Vice)
• Don’t think of Amazon Echo as just a speaker. It’s a whole new way of life (LA Times)
• The Cure for Cancer Is Data—Mountains of Data (Wired)
• GOP States Keep Ignoring Court Orders to Restore Voting Rights (The Nation)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Bill McNabb, CEO and chairman of the Vanguard Group, which now manages $4 trillion.
Active funds have a higher hurdle to make money
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!