Finish the week strong with the finest morning train reads in the land:
• Authorities Break Up Active Management Cell (Reformed Broker)
• Bernanke: Sebastian Mallaby’s biography of Alan Greenspan (Brookings)
• Bond Traders Aren’t Worried About the Election; Should We Listen to Them? (Moneybeat) see also How the Labor Dept. Keeps Its Economic Data Politics-Free (New York Times)
• Gold Might Be Shiny But Base Metals Look Brighter! (All Star Charts)
• The Breaker of Curses: No one is as good at their job as baseball’s Theo Epstein is at his (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!