Congrats Chicago! Recover with our extra innings morning train reads:
• Why Smart People Make Bad Decisions (Collaborative Fund) see also A Case Study in Investing Objectivity (Bloomberg View)
• Alpha Wounds: Lack of Independent Judgment (CFA Institute)
• Renewables overtake coal as world’s largest source of power capacity Though coal still generates more electricity, wind and solar installations hit record (Financial Times)
• Why Polling Swings Are Often Mirages (RealClearPolitics)
• The 2016 Presidential Election: A Devil’s Glossary (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!