6 Days to go — make the midweek flipturn with the world’s finest morning train reads:
• Free Shipping Is A Lie: Free shipping is a top priority for online shoppers, but many merchants are struggling to keep up with the costs. (Fast Company)
• Why Investors Must Be Contrarians to Outperform The Market (25iq)
• How Can Spotify Tear Up the Music Biz (Bloomberg Gadfly)
• There Are Many Ways to Map Election Results. We’ve Tried Most of Them. (Upshot)
• A Poker Champ Identifies Clinton and Trump’s Tells (Esquire)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!