Its mid-week! Make the flip turn with our free-range morning train reads:
• The Agony of Investing in Small Cap Stocks (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• What Happened To The Earnings Recession? (The Fat Pitch) see also Company Earnings Show Strength as U.S. Growth Picks Up (Wall Street Journal)
• Switzerland is by far the wealthiest country on earth — these 5 charts show why (Business Insider)
• ISIS’s second-in-command hid in Syria for months. The day he stepped out, the U.S. was waiting. (Washington Post)
• ‘I will give you everything.’ Here are 282 of Donald Trump’s campaign promises. (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!